Texas Cryptid Hunter Blog
Visit the blog that has had almost 2-million page views since its inception in order to keep up with Michael's research and camera trapping projects, read his thoughts on interesting news items, and to explore the myths, legends, and folklore of Texas and North America. Start exploring today.
Best of the Texas Cryptid Hunter
Some of my favorite articles/blog posts from over the years. If you love myths, legends, folklore or just enjoy a great story, check them out.
- Jim Kaiser and the Beast of Oak Island
- The Legend of the Donkey Lady of San Antonio
- The Beast of Bear Creek
- Cryptids in the Bible: Leviathan
- Cryptids in the Bible: Bigfoot and the Bible
- The Strange Case of Theresa Ann Bier
- The White River Monster
- Buffalo Bill and the Bones of Bigfoot
- The Sea Monster of Port Isabel
- The Monster Great White of Cojimar
- Texas Pterosaurs
- Giant Snakes in Texas?
- What Lurked Near the Banks of the River of Doubt?
- Sasquatch Classics: Murder and Mayhem in Portlock, Alaska
- Sasquatch Classics: The Ottine Thing
- Sasquatch Classics: The Converse Werewolf
- Sasquatch Classics: The Bear King of Marble Falls
- Sasquatch Classics: The Wild Woman of the Navidad
- Sasquatch Classics: The Tale of Muchalat Harry
- Sasquatch Classics: The Bigfoot of Battle Mountain
- Sasquatch Classics: The Caddo Critter and the Hawley Him